ExaNetics Forum  

Go Back   ExaNetics Forum > PawBill > PawBill Main Forums > Pre-sales

Unregistered members can only post in the Pre-sales forum which is moderated (your posts will show up only after they are approved by a moderator). To post on the other forums, order a PawBill license and login here with same username and password you use to login to the client area.

Old 05-19-2009, 10:15 PM
Demo User

Default A few snags so far...

I use Google Chrome at the moment and sometimes the windows do not respond once opened, also sometimes the dropdown boxes aren't populated, so I changed too Internet Explorer, and it works better, so after an hour I finally got my Company Information in!!

I then added myself as a customer, turned out State is required, only found that out by mistake. Not clear as to what is a required field and if there are any formatting restrictions, number of chars etc.

Moved onto Server setup, finally figured out the requirements etc and got a thumbs up, left and came back to Server list and it was gone.

The Error Log doesn't contain errors caused by row not being updated, or would help the user, all it had in it was lock errors from the module install I would wager, so more help with errors would be a great help.

It was at this point I was starting to get a little frustrated, so I think I will come back to this software a little further down the developement, keep up the hard work though.

Cheers
Old 05-20-2009, 04:33 AM
Administrator

PawBill does have some problems when used with Google Chrome and Safari at the moment and we are working on it.

The error log should ideally not have any rows in it.
It is meant to catch PHP errors and warnings that should not have occurred.
If possible, please send the errors you found in the error log so they can be fixed.

Thank you for trying out PawBill and giving feedback.
I will look into and fix the issues you have mentioned.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:54 AM
Demo User

Smile Error log...

The Error Log would not open, probably the Google browser issue, I have removed the install with the view to starting fresh with future releases, so I cant post the error log, it occured during install, specifically module installs, I added 3, the error log referred to each one, with record lock errors.

Sorry I cant be much more help
Old 05-20-2009, 09:48 AM
Administrator

Thank you for the information you have provided.
I think I should be able to recreate the problem with what you have posted so far.

There were some differences between your server setup and the setup we normally use to test.
So, I guess I'll have to setup a server with a similar configuration to yours and test more on it.
You should have a more peasant experience in 2-3 weeks time